What Type of Insurance Should I Get as an Entrepreneur?
Time to take a minute and think about your future and what happens if the unexpected happens.
Whether you’re seeking world domination, freedom or simply a change, jumping out of your comfort zone to enter the wild jungle that’s entrepreneurship is tough.
The Insurance Council of Australia estimates that 70 percent of under insured and uninsured small businesses affected by a major event such as legal claim, earthquake, fire or storm never recover. It is essential to check your insurance policy or policies thoroughly to make sure the cover provided is adequate for your business.
Our advice on Insurance can’t guarantee that you will become the next Mark Zuckerberg, but we will give you a better idea about protecting your business’s assets from risks that could very well reduce them to nothing if a catastrophe struck, it also safeguards your personal assets, which are often on the line.
What kind of risks should you be concerned about? If you have employees, you’re obligated to:
- Provide a safe place to work,
- Employ individuals reasonably competent to carry out
- Warn employees of danger,
- Furnish appropriate and safe tools, and
- Set up and enforce proper rules of employee conduct as they relate to safe working procedures.
Getting the right advice
Not all insurance types are applicable to your situation. Thiedeman Insurance Solutions can accurately assess the risks of your business and help facilitate the process of securing insurance.
Coverage can include :
- Public & Products Liability
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Cyber Insurance
- Personal Liability and Indemnity
- Business Interruption insurance or loss of income
We offer a 30-minute insurance review session. During that session I provide our advice on what insurance will provide you with the best cover for both your business and your budget