Your most valuable asset is your ability to earn a living.
How would your life and/or the life of your dependents be affected if you passed away or became ill or injured and you were not able to earn an income and pay your loan, your bills and your living expenses or continue to plan for retirement?
Did you know that insurance premiums for your Life, TPD and Income Protection can be paid through your Superannuation fund?
REALITY CHECK! ON A TYPICAL DAY IN AUSTRALIA:
- 960 people will be diagnosed with cancer
- 5 people between 35 & 69 will survive a heart attack
- 38 people under the age of 75 will have their first stroke
- 1 in 6 Men & 1 in 4 Women between the ages of 35 and 65 will suffer a disability which will cause them to be absent from work for six months or more.
- 2.6 million Australians are currently living with a disability.
- You are 2.5 times more likely to suffer a trauma than die.
- 20% of mortgage defaults are due to illness and accidents
We are excited to announce we have teamed up with *McLardy McShane Life & Personal Risk – (http://www.mclardymcshane.com.au/services/personal-risk-insurance/)* to offer our clients peace of mind & protection against your most valuable asset – Your ability to earn a living!
McLardy McShane Life & Personal Risk Financial Advisers take an educative approach so you are well equipped to choose the most appropriate insurance package that will help you to achieve your business & lifestyle goals.
Should your income earning capacity or your ability to accumulate assets suffer the setbacks of ill health, accident or premature death, your current and future lifestyle could be significantly different to what you have planned.
McLardy McShane Life & Personal Risk provide wealth protection measures that can provide you with the financial security you need if such an event occurs. Purchasing appropriate personal insurance cover is an essential element of your financial well-being.
- INCOME PROTECTION – A benefit paid monthly if ill or injured and unable to work to replace the income generate by any party who makes a contribution to the essential living expenses and retirement planning expenses.
- LIFE INSURANCE – A lump sum benefit paid at death to clear debts and to provide an income stream for dependents and to cover funeral costs.
- TOTAL & PERMANENT DISABILITY (TPD) – A lump sum benefit paid if TPD criteria are met
- TRAUMA COVER – A lump sum benefit paid for a critical illness event ( e.g. Heart attack, stroke, cancer, etc.)
This information is of a general nature and may not be relevant for your personal situation. Please call McLardy McShane Life & Personal Risk on 03 9290 9200 to arrange a personalised consultation.
The material on this web site is only of general informational value. No person should act or refrain from acting solely on the basis of this material. It does not constitute professional advice of any nature and your access to this web site does not, of itself, give rise to a relationship of an adviser (in any form) and client.
McLardy McShane & Associates is a Corporate Authorised Representative (CAR No. 320055) of Empire Insurance Services Pty Ltd Australian Financial Services Licence No. 232987 ABN 14 064 465 309